Dear Parents & Guardians,
I am writing to let you know we are excited to welcome back 4th and 5th grade hybrid students on Monday, March 22nd. This is part of the district wide expansion of the hybrid model in each of these grades.
We are also excited to welcome back a number of full remote students in other grades for in person learning. Safety remains our top priority and we are making every effort to maintain physical distancing requirements and safety protocols around the school.
We are asking for your help with the following as a way to facilitate a safe transition as we continue to work to increase opportunities for in person learning:
- Please continue to reinforce all our safety protocols with your students, specifically wearing masks, hand sanitizing and physical distancing.
- Please continue to use designated grade level doors for drop off and dismissal. This is very important as we now have grades 1 to 5 students in the building on every day of the school week.
- Please be mindful of traffic patterns and blocking residential driveways surrounding the school. We are also asking that you do not drive in the back of the school as this area is reserved for bus and staff parking.
- Please consider completing the consent for your child to participate in the QPS pooled testing initiative. Details about the program can be found on the main QPS website. Here is a direct link to the consent for testing: https://forms.gle/541L1zN57DuWFJHw9
- Kindergarten families, please complete the following survey if you have not done so already. The district is working on a plan to expand this program to a full day option and your input is crucial to the planning. Here is a link to the survey: Kindergarten Survey
- Please contact the school or email me at email@example.com if you want to request a program change from the full remote model to in-person learning for the remainder of the school year. You should also know that students currently enrolled in the full remote model will have the option to continue remote learning for the remainder of the school year.
Please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding this email. Your support of the school is truly appreciated.
Principal, Squantum School