Get ready for some fun as we have our annual Monster Mash Halloween Dance!
This post is intended to provide some background information on this great Squantum School family event.
Event Date/Time: Friday October 19th 6:30pm
- Dance goes from 6:30 to 8pm.
- Raffle winners announced between 8 and 8:30
Important Details !
- Parents and children are encouraged to get in costume – however no masks, swords, guns, or other fake weaponry that could accidentally hurt someone.
- This is NOT “a drop-off event.” A parent (or both parents) must be present at the event for the duration of the event. Some years there were upset kids looking for their parents all night.
- We will have water available but no food items will be sold. We are encouraging parents to bring snacks for their children and to bring baked goods/snacks to share with others. Bring some brownies or cookies! Yum!
- There is a cost of $5 per person (child or parent) with a max of $20 per family. Proceed benefit the PTO and great things like class field trips, technology upgrades, and classroom enhancements.
This is always a fun event and the Coughlin’s (Andrea and John) have done a great job running it for many years.
We look forward to seeing you there!