We are a decicated group of parents looking to help support our school. We’ve done some amazing things so far and would like your help to make it even better!
- To help please contact Kenda at email@example.com
Mission: Support the students of the school through focused outreach efforts to parents, the community, and beyond.
Bylaws: Microsoft Word
- Where is the Quincy Lunch Menu: here!
- Where do you drop off the kids? Front of school. Huckins Avenue or a side street. Don’t block driveways.
- What time is drop off? The bell rings and the door opens at 8:15 am every school day morning regardless of the day of the week.
- What time is pickup? Pickup at 2:30pm every day except Tuesday. Tuesday pickup is at 11:55 am.
- Where can you sign up for Squantum School email alerts and news? You can keep up with Squantum in a number of ways Facebook, Twitter, Email.
- Principal Stephen Sylvia Twitter: https://twitter.com/ssylvia514
- The Honeywell Instant Alert System is used to communicate school closings and delayed starts to the school day. Please take a moment to register or update your profile at the following or call the school for more information: https://instantalert.
- The Squantum School also uses an email list to highlight important events and news. You can sign up on the front page of the site.
Message from the Principal:
The motto of the Squantum School is “A Great Place to Start.” I believe that our school is the ideal place for a child to begin his educational journey. The teachers are dedicated to their profession and provide a warm, nurturing environment where each student can reach his maximum social, emotional, physical, and academic development.
Our goals are to recognize and enhance a positive attitude toward learning by nurturing each student’s interests and talents. Each child will learn that he is responsible for his actions and that he is a part of a community of learners. Begin your child’s educational journey at the Squantum School. “It’s a Great Place to Start.”
I believe in a strong PTO to support our school. Please donate your time to this great cause.
Assistant Principal: Dr. Rachel Bloom, 617-984-8706
Office: Mary Brodeur, 617-984-8706